India Twitter blue tick subscription pricing features cancellation
India Twitter blue tick subscription pricing features cancellation. On February 9, Twitter shared blue tick subscription pricing for twitter users in India. To get a blue tick users have to pay for it. Additionally, pricing is different for web and iPhone and android users. Web users can get subscription at Rupees 650 per month. Apple iPhone and Android smartphone users will have to pay rupees 900 per month. If any user want an annual plan then Rupees 6800 will be charged. Users can cancel the subscription also.
Also Read – 100 Apple stores opening in India
Features after getting blue subscription
- The moment you switch to paid subscription, all the Twitter Blue features will be available except the blue checkmark. The blue checkmark will be given after the verification.
- Verified users’ tweets will be prioritized.
- Subscribers will see fewer ads than normal users see in the home timeline.
- Twitter blue subscribers will be able to post longer and High Definition (HD) videos.
- Subscribers will get early access to other features such as edit tweets, NFT profile pics.
- Subscribers can edit a tweet up to five times within 30 minutes.
The service is already available in Australia, Canada, UK, USA and New Zealand etc.
Musk purchased twitter for 44 billion dollar hence twitter blue will give assistance to generate some revenue.
Read- UK offers 75 study visas for Indian students to pursue masters degree
[…] Also read- Twitter blue tick subscription pricing in India […]