Paytm UPI Lite small payments without internet connection PIN
Paytm UPI Lite small payments without internet connection PIN. On February 15, The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) aims to promote digital payments by facilitating faster transactions. Today, Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPBL) has introduced UPI Lite. This feature will boost the success rate of transactions. With the UPI Lite wallet users can instantly complete transactions up to Rupees 200. A maximum of Rupees 2000 can be added twice daily to UPI Lite. This means Rupees 4000 payments can be made through the new feature.
Also read- Twitter blue tick subscription pricing in India
Simple steps to set up Paytm UPI Lite
Here are the simple steps to set up Paytm UPI Lite
- Open the Paytm app on iPhone or Android smartphones
- Click on the “Profile” button on the home page
- Then, tap on the UPI & Payment Settings” and select “UPI LITE” under the “Other Settings” option
- Choose the eligible bank account for UPI Lite
- Enter the amount to the UPI Lite account on the “Add Money to Activate UPI LITE”
- Enter your MPIN to validate your UPI Lite account
Seat belts are necessary for backseat riders as well- Nitin Gadkari
With UPI Lite users can perform small-value payments quickly. No internet connectivity is needed to perform digital transactions. Paytm has come up with this feature because it claims that more than 50% of transactions through UPI are less than Rupees 200. Payments made through UPI Lite can be checked in the Paytm balance or history section. It will not be seen bank passbook option.